“I figure if a girl wants to be a legend, she should just go ahead and be one.” – Calamity Jane
(n.) the act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full
English | Origin: Latin
It’s 5:30 somewhere and this slutty sipper with a bacon straw, is just begging to be slurped down in all of it’s burger glory. White Castle infused Bulleit Rye, stirred with spicy pickle juice, a splash of tomato water, a dash of liquid smoke, and rimmed with a burger salt rub, almost makes this elixir a knife and forker. And you thought tequila made you rowdy.
Watermelon Jerky Chips
1. Slice Watermelon into 1″ squares that are 1/4″ thick.
2. Place the squares in a single uncrowded layer on the dehydrator trays.
3. Dry for 18 – 24 hours at 135 degrees.
4. Peel off the trays and let come to room temperature.
5. Store in airtight containers out of the light and heat.
“There’s a little bit of Summertime in every bite.”
What’s more ‘Merica then a burger crafted from it’s capital’s very own culinary traditions. Ok, maybe taxation with representation… but that’s a different blog. This District denizen bleeds red, white, blue, and beef cheek chili. With a patty constructed from 13th Street Meat’shalf smoke grind, Gordy’s pickle relish, and a DC Brau battered, french fry bun… drizzled in mumbo sauce—America, this star spangled beaut is for you.